[Comments-org-renewal-18mar19] Keep Domain price Caps in Place

Amy Hughart awh928 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 25 12:16:16 UTC 2019

Voicing my concern that if ICANN removes price caps on domain names my nonprofit .org and small business .com domains could quickly become unsustainable. Please carefully consider those of us who are not giant corporate monoliths who cannot afford runaway pricing that will occur if caps on pricing are removed. The vibrancy of our digital economy depends on enabling entry and access at all levels, from large entities to tiny.

Amy Hughart
KeyofSheJazz.org
AmyHughartOnline.com