[Comments-org-renewal-18mar19] price increase for domain names

James C. Miller jmiller2 at umd.edu
Thu Apr 25 21:32:40 UTC 2019

Please do not allow unlimited price increases for domain registration.  Drastic price increases will turn the internet into a forum ONLY for wealthy people - and we have far too much of that already in other parts of our society.

Thanks,

Jim

Jim Miller
Patent & TM Librarian
Learning Lab Rm 2403E
STEM Library, Kirwan Hall
University of Maryland
College Park MD 20742-7011

301-405-9152 (msg also goes to email)
jmiller2 at umd.edu
(pronouns: he, him, his)

P.S.,  these comments are strictly my own opinions, and do not necessarily reflect those of University of Maryland, or of ptrca.org , the group in which I serve as treasurer.