[Comments-org-renewal-18mar19] Proposed Renewal of .org Registry Agreement

glen lepeska gdlepeska at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 25 12:18:26 UTC 2019

Hello,
My name is Glen and I received notice from my hosting company that a proposal in the works for domains with .org will now increase significantly. My domain actually belongs to a small club called Treasure Coast Soaring Club. We are a small club of sailplane pilots  who share a passion of the sport of soaring. An increase in domain price would mean we would be forced to take our website down due to costs.  We are a non-profit type organization but we do have expenses. Our web site was created for the purpose of promoting our club which is located in the eastern central Florida area and also promote the sport.
Our club's domain is treasurecoastsoaringclub.org

The website is OK but it fits our needs.
Thank you
Glen