[Comments-org-renewal-18mar19] Opposed

Travis Wilson twilson at mcleancountyems.org
Thu Apr 25 12:21:34 UTC 2019

I write in opposition of removing the cap for .Org websites. This would create the possibility for unlimited price increases. As a non-profit organization with limited funding, we are constrained more and more every single day. In turn, this causes hardships for us to be able to serve our community and their needs. Our website is a useful tool for community members. To remove a cap and have unregulated increases will cause us to re-think how we communicate through the internet, limiting our ability to be an effective organization.

Travis Wilson, BS, NRP, LI
EMS System Manager
McLean County Area EMS System
1609 Northbrook Dr, Suite 8, Normal, IL 61761
Twilson at mcleancountyems.org<mailto:Twilson at mcleancountyems.org>
P: 309.827.4348
[Logos2]
This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. This communication may contain material protected by the physician-patient or attorney-client privilege. If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering the e-mail to the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this e-mail in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the McLean County Area EMS System by telephone at 309-827-4348.

Disclaimer: The information contained in this communication from the sender is confidential. It is intended solely for use by the recipient and others authorized to receive it. If you are not the recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking action in relation of the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.