[Comments-org-renewal-18mar19] Regarding the removal of price caps

Brad Firestone brad at globalnaz.org
Thu Apr 25 12:21:36 UTC 2019

Hello,

I wanted to express my opinion that the removal of price caps, and
limitations on price increases, as proposed seems that it could place a
burden on many non-profit organizations.  Many, if not most who use .ORG
domains operate solely on donations and have very limited budgets. They
are not making a profit like many .COM companies, which would have a
better ability to handle larger price increases.

In an effort to not place an undue burden on .ORG users, I urge you to
not remove these caps and limitations.

Thank you for letting me express my opinion.
Brad Firestone