[Comments-org-renewal-18mar19] Do not allow PIR to set up whatever prices it wants for .org domains

Hector Bolaños hectorbh at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 25 12:21:37 UTC 2019

Hi,

I am writing to request that ICANN renews its current contract with Public Interest Registry (PIR) but only on the condition that the wholesale price of .org domains increased by a maximum of 10% per year.

I am the owner of two .org sites, which are non-profit services in Mexico. If PIR is allowed to charge whatever prices it wants, it could severely affect our operations and affect the little profit margin we make each year.

Please, please do not allow PIR to set price changes above 10% increase every year.

Many thanks,
Hector