[Comments-org-renewal-18mar19] .org renewal prices

Mark Perry lowerprofile1 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 25 12:22:01 UTC 2019

Hello,
As a ceo of more than one nonprofit, I know how important it is to keep our operating costs low. This includes the cost of our website & domain names.

The proposed renewal seems to remove control of pricing increase for registrars, and the potential increase to consumers could be significant.

Please reconsider this course of action and please continue to put a cap on pricing increases, for the sake of consumers like myself and our organizations.

Sincerely,

Mark Perry

Sent from my iPhone