[Comments-org-renewal-18mar19] .org pricing

Loudoun Empty Bowls info at loudounemptybowls.org
Thu Apr 25 12:24:35 UTC 2019

Since .org domains are used extensively by charitable and nonprofit
organization, this could be devastating for these organizations.  I run a
small nonprofit, and we are a captured audience as far our domain name
goes.  Unlimited price increases could ruin us.  I urge ICANN to maintain
the present cap on annual increases to prevent throttling access to the
Internet for those groups least able to absorb increases.

Jenny Wolfer
Loudoun Empty Bowls