[Comments-org-renewal-18mar19] Comments on .org price increase

Chris Jacob cjacob at bigpond.net.au
Thu Apr 25 22:05:56 UTC 2019

Hi Team,
The internet has become a major democratization factor in the world, giving people a voice when before they had none. I also allows small companies to compete against larger ones with huge barriers to entry, which encourages innovation, small business and self-reliance.
We should not be enabling anything that disrupts the nature of this level playing field as would be a detriment to all society.
Thanks,
Chris