[Comments-org-renewal-18mar19] .org Namecheap Price Cap

Rick Corrigan Jr corririck at outlook.com
Thu Apr 25 12:27:49 UTC 2019

Hello,

I have noticed that the price cap will be cut and raise the price for my .org domain. If this is true, I will be leaving and go somewhere else to host my domain or I will not renew. I have so much invested in my .org and it would be a pain to email every single person in my 200+ contact to switch to a different domain. I would hate to have to overhaul all my information to another hosting site.

My current email for .org - rick at ironsecurity.org<mailto:rick at ironsecurity.org>

Thank you,
Rick Corrigan, Jr.

CompTIA Network+ | Security+ CE | Cybersecurity Analyst Plus (CySA+) CE