[Comments-org-renewal-18mar19] Price increase.

DriveU Minibus Hire office at driveu.co.uk
Thu Apr 25 12:28:13 UTC 2019

Increasing the price of a product that is already overpriced as the product
doesn't really exist anyway, costs very little to maintain the registry, can
only be seen as exploitation and must lead to business suicide.

I have already dropped my ownership of many domains due to the increase of
prices over the years and my business has not suffered at all, so this move
will simply put the nail in the coffin for me.

Good luck with your plans.