[Comments-org-renewal-18mar19] Price Increase is Unacceptable for .org Domains

M Danish Bilal bilal.danish.m at gmail.com
Thu Apr 25 12:30:30 UTC 2019

Hello,
This is Danish, running a non-profit organization at .org domain. I fund
organization through my own budget and there are millions of organization
which are self supporting their expenditures. This price increase will
discourage such social entrepreneurs that even you guys don't care about us.
Few years back when started this organization, I hardly had money to buy
this domain but I did and now this organization has become a grown tree. If
I consider the new social entrepreneurs in developing world trying to help
their people, this price increase will put a barrier in their way
financially and psychologically.

Please do not increase .org price, I highly discourage this act. If there
is some serious financial problem then you guys should look into some other
domains for compensate this loss.

I write with the hope that my comment will count.

Thanks,
Danish