[Comments-org-renewal-18mar19] Comments on .org registry agreement.

NS-Ayyy nsayyy at plurporkel.com
Thu Apr 25 23:41:10 UTC 2019

Hello,

I do not believe that allowing PIR to set any price for their domains
would be good for the Internet.

I think the current arrangement, allowing a 10% increase in price on the
whosesale price of .org domains is  reasonable. Given PIR's basis in the
United States of America and the current average inflation rate for the
US dollar of under 2% I believe the currents terms are perfectly
adequate to ensure PIR's continued operation.

Additionally, I believe that if PIR is given the unlimited ability to
raise prices that many people and small organizations will be priced out
of their ability to operate services on .org domains. PIR's mission
statement includes the quote /'.org is for everyone' /but if they are
able to suddenly raise prices I think they will do as such, pushing .org
out of the reach of many people.

Thank you for considering my comments.

Sent via Migadu.com, world's easiest email hosting