[Comments-org-renewal-18mar19] About .org rates.

Daniel Taylor email at dantaylor.org
Fri Apr 26 00:18:15 UTC 2019

Hello,

The .org domain is kind of like a "not for profit" designation for many
people or charity organizations.  I personally have a .org domain
because, as a human, I thought is was a more suitable choice than a .com
which is a "for profit" kind of deal. Since I use it for my email
address, it's not really a "for profit" kind of deal for me so I did not
get the .com, but rather got the .org.

Thus, I myself personally, and also not-for-profit organizations don't
have a lot of money to begin with. So, raising prices on us would be
quite a shame.  That being said, I must ask: How much control will you
have on decentralized domains such as what is being made available at
www.unstoppabledomains.com? I really pray that you have  less say (or no
say)  in these newer .zil domain names. I suppose you get my meaning.

Lovely Regards - email at dantaylor.ORG (perhaps soon to be
email at dantaylor.zil)