[Comments-org-renewal-18mar19] Do not allow unlimited fees on .org

Mark Barlet mark at ablegamers.org
Fri Apr 26 01:13:00 UTC 2019

As a charity and a proper user of the .org we oppose the changes being
proposed for the TLD. Many .org users have limited funds and I do not trust
the trustees of .org from pricing them out of range for so many.
--
Mark Barlet, Executive Director / Founder
The AbleGamers Foundation

Visit our site, http://www.ablegamers.org
Like us on FaceBook http://facebook.com/ablegamers
Follow us on Twitter http://twitter.com/ablegamers