[Comments-org-renewal-18mar19] Unlimiting prices on .org domains

Chris Rowell chris at kiwind.com
Fri Apr 26 01:32:58 UTC 2019

Hi,

I would like to add my voice to ask you to reconsider unlimiting the prices
for .org domains.  I believe that in general these domains are used by
not-for-profit organizations, and the change to allow charging
(potentially) much higher rates will add undesired costs.  The point of
.org as a domain was, I believe, to serve those not-for-profit
organizations, and this proposed change is counter to that intent.

Please do not remove the pricing limits on the .org domain.

Regards, Chris