[Comments-org-renewal-18mar19] DO NOT REMOVE PRICE INCREASE CAPS!

Eric H. Jung eric.jung at getfoxyproxy.org
Fri Apr 26 02:30:26 UTC 2019

Hello,

Please do not remove price increase limits on the .ORG domain. I need this
for business purposes. Raising it will increase business costs that we
CANNOT pass onto our customers. Eventually, if the cost is too high, we
will lose the domain name and close business. That is because our domain
name is tied to our company name inextricably. The other TLDs are taken for
our domain and we cannot buy them without also going out of business.

Eric Jung
Littleton, Colorado, USA