[Comments-org-renewal-18mar19] Pricing

David Pazer dap33 at aol.com
Fri Apr 26 02:32:18 UTC 2019

It is come to my attention that your organization is considering unlimited fee increases for the cost of maintaining website Domain names. As somebody who works in a not-for-profit organization, this could be extraordinarily difficult to sustain and would limit And possibly illuminateour access to vital Internet traffic.

I am Ploor you to consider continuing limits on the cost of maintaining domain names for you or not for profit organizations.

Sincerely

Dr David Pazer

Sent from my iPhone