[Comments-org-renewal-18mar19] Proposed changes could be harmful

Jad Halaoui jad at getwashmen.com
Fri Apr 26 03:11:33 UTC 2019

The proposed changes on lifting the ceiling / cap on are quite dangerous
and if I understood correctly would allow wholesale registries to increase
prices as they wish on domain names. My concern is that if a domain name I
already own becomes interesting for whatever reason then I can be priced
out of that domain in the future by the wholeseller

--

*Jad Safi Halaoui* | Co Founder & COO

(t): +971.4.770.6822 | skype: jad.washmen

www.getwashmen.com