[Comments-org-renewal-18mar19] Comments on Renewal of .org Agreement

Dave Hatfield ddhatfield at gmail.com
Fri Apr 26 03:26:40 UTC 2019

As a long-term holder of a .org TLD, I know that it represents more than
simply a domain name. It represents an organization, in my case a total
nonprofit organization and a total non-revenue organization. We cannot
afford price increases that would come from ICANN removing price caps from
domain pricing as listed in this proposal. I am *strongly opposed* to
the *removal
of price caps* listed as a change to the .org TLD renewal agreement based
on the base generic top level domain (gTLD) Registry Agreement updated on
31 July 2017.

Thank you.

Very Respectfully,

*Dave*