[Comments-org-renewal-18mar19] dot Org - Please dont do this

Boris Chevreau b.chevreau at gmail.com
Fri Apr 26 04:11:26 UTC 2019

Hi,

I am the owner of a web agency, and work with several
non-profit organizations as well as reputable companies using "dot-org"
domain names. I urge you to reconsider about removing the cap for yearly
increases with PIR. Most of those domains are owned by NGOs who would not
be able to afford much of those increases should PIR decide to go crazy on
their prices, and you could potentially kill the business of reputable
registrars who offer those at a reasonable price too.

I know freedom in trade is most of the time a good thing, but not here. Not
for something as crucial and determining as a domain name. Please
reconsider this move...

Thanks,

Best Regards

Boris Chevreau