[Comments-org-renewal-18mar19] Opposing .org price incresse

Donna gby yellowflower26 at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 26 04:18:20 UTC 2019

I'm writing to oppose removing the price cap. If I CANN if forced to increase their price for. Org sites it will be passed down to the little people in the nonprofit organization. We already struggle as it is.

Please let the price cap rain on the. Org domain name if only to allow nonprofit organizations to continue in their fight of helping mankind in the various ways that they do.

Thanks for your consideration in advance.

Dr. Rigby