[Comments-org-renewal-18mar19] Proposed renewal of .org registry agreement

Juliet Hanafie juliet.hanafie at gmail.com
Fri Apr 26 05:36:10 UTC 2019

I strongly oppose the removal of price caps on legacy TLDs. This could mean
charities and other not-for-profit/ for-purpose organisations end up being
charged an exorbitant fee for their domains. This is immoral as these
companies are trying their best to help the less fortunate and this could
send many out of business. For me personally, this could mean my little
start-up non-profit will never get off the ground.
Please reconsider.