[Comments-org-renewal-18mar19] Comment - .org renewal

Damian Martin Damian.Martin at avivo.org.au
Fri Apr 26 06:41:36 UTC 2019

Hello,
I would like to comment on the .org renewal proposal, in particular section 2.10 regarding pricing cap.
Many .org domains are used by non-profit and charitable organisations who will be placed in financial distress if renewal fees rise substantially. Is it possible to keep the cap for registered NFP, charity and maybe open source orgainsations?

Kind regards,
Damian Martin
IS Technical Coordinator
[https://mobile.phcs.org.au/clo/Avivo.jpg]
D: (08) 9442 7221
T: 1300 428 486
30 Hasler Road
Osborne Park WA 6017
avivo.org.au
Avivo acknowledges the traditional owners of country throughout Australia and their continuing connection to land and community. We pay our respect to them and their cultures, and to elders past and present.