[Comments-org-renewal-18mar19] Concern re potential price hikes for NGOs using an .org domain name

imisupport at imimediation.org imisupport at imimediation.org
Fri Apr 26 07:42:02 UTC 2019

Dear Team,

After a prompt from our web host, we would like to register our concern in
relation to potential price hikes for .org domains following proposed
changes to pricing structures (i.e. moving from a maximum 10% raise per year
to unlimited raises per year).  We are an NGO with a very tight budget using
.org addresses, and I imagine we are not the only ones who are deeply
concerned about potential budgetary problems that may result from this
initiative.  We ask that you reconsider removal of the price raise limits.

Kind regards,

Laura

Laura Skillen

Director of External Relations - IMI
 <http://www.linkedin.com/in/lauramayskillen>
www.linkedin.com/in/lauramayskillen

I am available part-time only.  Please excuse any delay in response, and see
our website at  <http://www.imimediation.org/> www.imimediation.org for
answers to common enquiries.