[Comments-org-renewal-18mar19] Comment o: Proposed Renewal of dot org (and others!) Registry Agreement

Marko kerberus at gmail.com
Fri Apr 26 11:11:22 UTC 2019

Hi Russ/ICANN,

Your job is to make domain names cheaper for us, customers (website owners)
- not more expensive and unavailable to many!

I've been using com/org/net - even after you introduced (MONOPOLY ON) dot
super, dot dentist dot guru & sooo manyy others, company owned domains -
all w/ two things in common -  a terrible pricing on user/my end AND
monopoly (one company owns one personalized TLD.

Don't you think that domains should be affordable? Especially
com/net/org/biz/info.

Work for: PEOPLE ! Small web owners and businesses who DO CARE FOR EVEN THE
SLIGHTEST PRICE INCREASE (less than 1usd/y, for example)

Don't work for: registrars, companies and others who own multi million
dolar businesses.

Dont make domains all about money. They're common good!

Regards from ISP's (from Belgrade, Serbia) technician, but mainly - small
website owner. (Owning 20 domains myself, mainly com/net AND org/biz)

Marko Mladenovic
kerberus at gmail.com
Verat d.o.o.
Bulevar vojvode Mišića 37, 11000 Beograd, Srbija
tel: 011 360 5 360,
fax: 011 3 605 330
e-mail: presales at office.verat.net
http://www.verat.net/