[Comments-org-renewal-18mar19] .org TLD potential price increase

Andy Dawson andy at blackmarble.co.uk
Fri Apr 26 12:50:42 UTC 2019

As the long-time owner of a .org domain, used for a site that is entirely paid for by me, a large increase in the price of the domain I use would force me to drop the domain, and therefore the website with it's history, forum and community resources.
I therefore oppose removing the price cap for legacy TLDs.
.org websites are typically not-for-profit, and either run by individuals or in many cases small organisations that will not be able to afford large price increases.

Andy Dawson