[Comments-org-renewal-18mar19] Please don't kill our non-profits

Ariel Thompson ariellt87 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 26 15:24:07 UTC 2019

As a volunteer who donates my time as an expert in software development and
computer science, I am writing to beg you not to revoke the price cap on
.org domains. Our small non-profit cannot afford exorbitant rates and being
forced to change domains could dramatically decrease our reach and result
in those we help being unable to find and access our resources.

Thank you for your time and consideration on this matter.

Ariel Thompson
Colorado, USA