[Comments-org-renewal-18mar19] Proposed Renewal of .org Registry Agreement

Hani M. Abdel Aal hanitdm at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 26 15:24:13 UTC 2019

 I am a .info registrant (not-for-profit).Removing price caps on .org is a bad idea.
Many people and me are using .info for personal professional identification. We are not using for profit.
In case, the price is increased, I will not renew and many transfer to another cheaper extensions. I may stop using domain names and rely on facebook and other social media free sub-websites,

     Hani M. Abdel Aal

   (+20) 102 75 44001 (Mobile)

www.hanitdm.info