[Comments-org-renewal-18mar19] Please don’t remove the price caps.

Cong Liu upcliucong at gmail.com
Fri Apr 26 15:31:08 UTC 2019

Dear ICANN,

I heard from Quincy Larson, the founder of FreeCodeCamp, he twittered about this issue that the monopoly of domains is hurt their non-profit organization. I feel sorry for that.
If there is anything I could do to save their beneifts, I would not hesitate to take action. So I want to tell you their org really changed my life and millions of others’. What they are doing is impressive, let’s help them instead make any negative effect on them.

Sincerely,
Cong Liu