[Comments-org-renewal-18mar19] Removing price caps on .org

Torsten Kremser torsten.kremser at gmail.com
Thu Apr 25 12:33:37 UTC 2019

Hi,

Our organizations own many .org domains. Most .org domains represent public
benefit organizations and it would be stab in the back to lift pricing
limits on those domains.

Together we are all working to make our world a better place and ICANN
should make a stand for what is right and fair.

We therefor strongly disagree with the lifting of price caps and hope all
our messages find their way into the hearts of those in charge as they make
a decision that’ll impact tens of thousands of public benefit organizations.

Thank you all