[Comments-org-renewal-18mar19] I oppose the idea.

Chuck Mullen ® mrdanger666 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 25 12:38:24 UTC 2019

As a comsumer that isn't using my owned domains for personal financial
gain, I oppose giving the freedom to remove the price caps. Obviously the
market of consumers will suffer the most from this idea. Not the PIR. A
fair level marketplace is vital for success. Many organizations will then
pass these costs to others. It's a trickle down effect. It's a bad idea.
Please reconsider this decision. Thank you.