[Comments-org-renewal-18mar19] Regarding the changes in the .org agreement

Eugene Zaikonnikov eugene at funcall.org
Thu Apr 25 12:39:06 UTC 2019

Hello,

I'm the owner of funcall.org for almost two decades now. This domain has
gradually evolved into mail, web, and service presence for me, my family,
my friends and projects. There are many years worth of accounts, service
agreements and and points of contact tied to it.

As none of that has any commercial value, I feel the proposed changes aim
to retroactively exploit my choice of domain name made a long time ago.
Would really appreciate if you reconsider upsetting the status quo.

Regards,
   Eugene Zaikonnikov.