[Comments-org-renewal-18mar19] .org

Robert Wood RWood at nbrpd.org
Thu Apr 25 12:42:24 UTC 2019

ICANN,
                Please help organizations both government, private, and public to come up with reasonable costs associated with annual domain registration.    We would agree to a slight annual increase, but if PIR would set the price in excess this would hamper our ability to maintain the website and would adversely affect the internet as we know it today.  The internet must always remain free and to do that we need to work together to keep cost measures and subscriptions in check with what organization types are using such domains.  I.E. Not for profit, victim's assistance, public safety, ETC.

Thank you,

Robert N. Wood, Jr. #16
Detective Sergeant
Northern Berks Regional Police Department
37  Ontelaunee Drive
Reading, PA 19605
www.nbrpd.org<http://www.nbrpd.org/>

Office (610) 926-2999
Voicemail (610) 916-2290 x210
Mobile (484) 772-6724
Fax (610) 926-0309

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D445D9.D17DA840]

This message and the attachment(s) are intended for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any retention, use, dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication including attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by telephone or reply to the original message at the above address and then delete all copies of the message.
Thank you.

"Please note that email sent to and from this address may be subject to the Pennsylvania Right to Know Act and may be disclosed to third parties."