[Comments-org-renewal-18mar19] Please remember who you serve.

Lee Quinn it at caisswg.org
Thu Apr 25 12:42:50 UTC 2019

I started my comment's subject with a reminder. You should be reflecting on
the consumer.  Keeping prices low helps the .org community as a whole. Most
of the .org community is a "Not For Profit" entity and run on small margins
or entirely on donations.  Keeping cost low for even small things like
domain regulations has impacts on our operations.

I encourage you to consider policies that keep our prices low and at a
predictable cost.

Thank you for your time.

~Lee Quinn