[Comments-org-renewal-18mar19] Domain owner

Gary Coltharp gary at thecoltharps.org
Thu Apr 25 12:44:37 UTC 2019

I have owned a family name domain for years…. I think it is utter greed to put .org domains in to the same category as .coms. Thus permitting ridiculous renewal prices. The .org was for private organizations, not for profits and charitable organizations.

I doubt any of these comments will sway your opinion or change the outcome… greed consumes you all.

Gary Coltharp

gary at thecoltharps.org <mailto:gary at thecoltharps.org>

317.947.0316

“If a packet hits a pocket on a socket on a port,
and the bus is interrupted as a very last resort,
and the address of the memory makes your floppy disk abort,
then the socket packet pocket has an error to report”