[Comments-org-renewal-18mar19] Price increase

Heidi Lindeman heidiroselindeman at gmail.com
Thu Apr 25 12:47:43 UTC 2019

Increasing the price of domains to anything rather than by 10% is going to greatly affect consumers. An inexorable increase will likely lead to loss of consumers and will make lives of people like me much more challenging. As a new therapist I need a website that will work for me and help me attract clients. If my domain increase by 100 fold I will chose to go with a different website holder. I do hope you think about this decision and make a decision that is a win/win situation. Increase your price soo much will be a win/lose situation or maybe even a lose/lose situation. Keep increases only to 10% or less.

Thank you,
Heidi Lindeman

Sent from my iPhone