[Comments-org-renewal-18mar19] Proposed changes in price caps

James D Burns jamesdburns at ymail.com
Thu Apr 25 12:48:03 UTC 2019

I am not a reseller of domains, but just someone who feels strongly
about certain issues that affect my way of life.

I maintain several .org websites so that I can have a public forum to
express my views.

I am retired and on a fixed income, but am fighting cancer so my cost of
staying alive is a problem.

Please don't remove all limits to what it will cost me to keep my domains.

It is important to me, and I don't want to lose something I care about
so much.?? There's not much left to me.

-James D Burns