[Comments-org-renewal-18mar19] Proposed Removal of Price Caps on .info Domains

Mark C. Walton markcwalton at gmail.com
Thu Apr 25 12:57:55 UTC 2019

To Whom It May Concern -

I am writing urging ICANN to OPPOSE the removal of price caps on the .org TLD. I know you are also considering the same for .biz and .info, however, the .org domain is traditionally used for non-profit and charitable organizations (understanding that isn't always the case), so I think the proposal is particularly egregious.

I  am respectfully asking that you reject the proposal.

Thank you for your time.

- Mark
Mark C. Walton
markcwalton at gmail.com<mailto:markcwalton at gmail.com>