[Comments-org-renewal-18mar19] Do not remove price cap for .org!

Chris Flusche chrisf at texasitpros.com
Thu Apr 25 13:18:44 UTC 2019

As an I.T. provider that specializes in I.T. support for non-profit organizations such as soup kitchens, homeless shelters, and the like, we find that many of our clients use domain names with the .org TLD. These clients all operate on very small annual budgets, and only receive their funds through donations from community members. If the price of .org domain registration were to increase substantially, many of our clients would have no choice but to change their domain names, which in itself would be a costly proposition. Either way they would lose money that would be much better spent helping the communities and people that they serve. You simply must not allow the price cap to be removed from the .org TLD!

Thank you,

Chris Flusche

Founder & CEO

[https://ucarecdn.com/0e685b0b-c3f0-437c-ba60-36a929432f8a/-/resize/300x100/img.png]

Phone: 940-239-6500 x 101  Email: chrisf at texasitpros.com  <mailto:chrisf at texasitpros.com> Web: www.texasitpros.com <https://www.texasitpros.com/>

[facebook]<https://www.facebook.com/texasitpros/>

[linkedin]<https://www.linkedin.com/company/texasitpros/>

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual(s) to whom this email is addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender. The contents of this message may not be modified for any reason. All content herein is protected by copyright law and may not be forwarded, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, displayed, published, or broadcast without the prior written permission of the sender. This disclaimer may not be removed from this message.