[Comments-org-renewal-18mar19] Against: Price increases for dot org, etc

John van V. john.van.v at gmail.com
Thu Apr 25 13:13:08 UTC 2019

All in all, the internet has gone from the gold standard of human interests
to a free for all grab for quick cash that includes endless crime both
within and outside supposedly legitimate organizations.  I do not need to
give details as events about the biggest of these are in the news every
single day.

By doing this you are going along the same path.  I believe that your
mandate was reneged early on, but, like with rest of failing humanity, it
is never to late to change.

John van Vlaanderen