[Comments-org-renewal-18mar19] comment on Proposed Renewal of .org Registry Agreement

Peter Wolanin pwolanin at gmail.com
Thu Apr 25 13:14:43 UTC 2019

Dear ICAAN,

As an organizer of small community and political groups the proposed
lifting of price caps on .org domain registrations is an attack on me and
the communities I am a part of.  There is no justifiable reason to allow
unfettered price increases for providing a service that is, if anything,
becoming less expensive to provide at a technical level as technology
improves.

I strongly oppose allowing any increases beyond the current 10% a year,
which already seem excessive.

Sincerely,

Peter Wolanin