[Comments-org-renewal-18mar19] Proposed Renewal of .org Registry Agreement

Adam Mutimer adam at themud.org
Thu Apr 25 13:14:46 UTC 2019

To whom it may concern,

I think lifting the ceiling for the yearly price for a .org is a very
terrible idea.

I operate a free to the community web site providing various services.
if the cost of our domain was to increase beyond the current 10%
increase limit cap per year by simply being removed to allow PIR to set
any cost they wish to could cause serious hardship and possible closure
of our domain and possibly even our community as other websites in our
community also operate on .org domains.

  I hope you would reconsider these changes and leave the current
pricing system in place.

Regards,
Adam Mutimer