[Comments-org-renewal-18mar19] Do not increase pricing for .org

Lindahl, Melanie Melanie.Lindahl at law.utexas.edu
Thu Apr 25 13:16:05 UTC 2019

Hi - all of the .org sites I create are for very small non-profit groups who simply cannot afford for web costs to increase. Please do not adjust the pricing structure that would allow domain costs to increase dramatically. I typically consider a 1-3% increase every renewal period, but any more than that is not sustainable by these small companies who are trying to do good in their communities.

Let's all be kind and not greedy.

Best,
Melanie Lindahl

Melanie Lindahl | Web Designer