[Comments-org-renewal-18mar19] Please Don't Raise Domain Fees for .org organizations

Cindy Parker director at scctmconference.org
Fri Apr 26 17:30:07 UTC 2019

Hello,
   I'm contacting you on behalf of the South Carolina Council of Teachers
of Mathematics. We are quite concerned about the possible rising price of
domain name fees. We are a non profit organization with a very limited
budget. We pinch our dollars and cents in order to benefit mathematics
education in the state of South Carolina. The more in expenses that we
incur, the fewer dollars that we have for scholarships and teacher grants.
Our income is produced from our annual math conference. Teachers register
and pay their dues at our scctm.org domain website. Speakers submit their
proposals to speak at the conference and are notified of acceptance via our
scctmconference.org domain.
      Please reconsider huge price increases. Huge overheads will not only
hamper nonprofits but will also hurt small businesses.

    Thank you for your consideration.

Cindy Parker

Cindy Parker, M.Ed.

Executive Director

South Carolina Council of Teachers of Mathematics

803.720.9148

director at scctmconference.org

scctm.org

Please use this link to submit your proposal for the 2019 SCCTM Math
Conference being held in Greenville, South Carolina  Submit Your 2019
Speaker Proposal <https://goo.gl/forms/ybqoNr4UoGKxqAgm1>

Register for the 2019 SCCTM Fall Conference being held in Greenville: Register
to attend  <https://scctm.wildapricot.org/event-3237402>  Exhibitors may
register and pay online here: Exhibitors
<https://scctm.wildapricot.org/event-3237284>

SCCTM is in need of volunteers willing to share their time and talents in
order to help the organization grow by continuing to "Sow a Seed." Please
click on the link in order to volunteer with SCCTM. Volunteer with SCCTM
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfxr5XIA4PrGZhUbd_MlNO9fcSwWctSjJjWyX3YpfOmG5wd9g/viewform?usp=sf_link>

"Each smallest act of kindness reverberates across great distances and
spans of time, affecting lives unknown to the one whose generous spirit was
the source of this good echo, because kindness is passed on and grows each
time it's passed, until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless
courage years later and far away....." This Momentous Day, H.R. White