[Comments-org-renewal-18mar19] Proposed Increase

John Price johnprice7 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 26 17:36:56 UTC 2019

To whom it may concern

I do not wish that the present rates for internet would change.  We all understand the need for profit in business but where does profit turn into greed. We often do not raise the rates because we have too, we do it because we want to and we can.  It’s called “greed.”  While it will be difficult, I will simply switch my name somewhat and set up a separate website on a .com - when the traffic is up and running to the second site - I’ll drop the .org.

What do you gain if others elect to do something similar.  It does not seem to be necessary.  You make millions, as the internet continues to grow.  How much is too much.  LEAVE THE RATES AS THEY ARE - you are in a great position as a company - why rock the boat?

J. Price