[Comments-org-renewal-18mar19] Section 2.10 of the .org renewal agreement

Anthony Bologna anthony at soldoutforjesus.com
Thu Apr 25 13:27:28 UTC 2019

Hi there,

As an employee of a non-profit organization that owns a .org domain, I
strongly disagree with the decision to remove the price cap provisions in
the current .org agreement. Removing that price cap is something that
wholesale registries can and *will* take advantage of, potentially charging
astronomical prices. This removal could be especially damaging since .org
is used so commonly *by non-profits.* Had this price cap not been in place
when we were looking to purchase our .org domain, we may not have been able
to afford it.

Please do not allow for this unnecessary burden. Maintain the current .org
price cap provisions.

--
[image: photo]
Anthony Bologna