[Comments-org-renewal-18mar19] Proposed price changes to .org tld

Ben Lampert ben at openatten.com
Thu Apr 25 13:31:24 UTC 2019

            I strongly object to the proposed changes to the .org fee  changes. Giving the ability to have uncapped fees will set a dangerous precedent for the resource every developer and company needs. Fixed 10% rate increase caps should be more than sufficient to cover additional costs, not having a cap will have zero positive benefits for users of these TLD’s.Let’s make sure we secure a strong future for the internet by allowing for equal access to TLD’s.