[Comments-org-renewal-18mar19] Domain Name Pricing

Mona L Proctor info at ascensionfrankfort.org
Thu Apr 25 13:32:28 UTC 2019

Please do not remove the price caps from legacy .org domain names. We are a small church that has had the same domain name for years, and should be able to maintain an expectation of minor/reasonable price changes in years to come. We cannot afford exorbitant price increases that may occur if the cap is removed. Perhaps the newer domains involve businesses that can better afford uncapped costs, but .org is traditionally for non-profit organizations, often with very limited budgets.

Mona L. Proctor
Parish & Financial Administrator
info at ascensionfrankfort.org<mailto:info at ascensionfrankfort.org>

CHURCH OF THE ASCENSION