[Comments-org-renewal-18mar19] Please don't remove price caps on .org domains

Heather Brooks hbrooks at stroudcenter.org
Thu Apr 25 13:39:05 UTC 2019

Hello,
Speaking as a 30+ year employee of a nonprofit research institution, I can
tell you that every penny counts. Our ability to conduct freshwater
research, environmental education, and watershed restoration depends on
grants and donations and we carefully weigh the cost of every service we
use.

Removing price caps on .org domains could impact prices of the domain names
for multiple websites we publish to disseminate information about
protecting, preserving, and restoring streams and rivers, locally and
globally.

Please don't limit our work by adding to our financial burden -- leave
price caps on .org domains in place.

Thank you,

Heather P. Brooks | Web Developer
Stroud Water Research Center